top of page

Fri, 25 Oct

|

Beccles

Transformation

The Three-Day Workshop. Your Personal Journey of Self-Discovery, Transformation and Change.

Transformation
Transformation

Time & Location

25 Oct 2024, 09:30 – 27 Oct 2024, 16:30

Beccles, 35 New Market, Beccles NR34 9HE, UK

About the event

This is The Three Day In-Depth  Experience.

The process begins with 'Uncover, the uncovering of who you are today, where you realise the qualities and strenghts that you hold. As you begin to discover more about yourself we move to the second part of the workshop, 'Recover. This is where your Child, Adolescent and your Historical Adult has an opportunity to speak, and where understanding, forgiveness, compassion, kindness and love reconnects all of you. You then move naturally and profoundly to 'Discover' wher you find the 'You' who has been waiting to emerge. This is about endings and new beginnings, letting go of the past and moving to the fututre and how you choose to be. 

This course is for a maximum of ten people. Lunch will be provided. 

Tickets

  • Transformation

    Payment Options: You can pay the full amount at time of booking or A 30% deposit will secure your place on the Workshop. The remaining 70% needs to be paid 60 days prior to the start date of the Workshop. Your place on the Workshop is only confirmed once you have paid the full amount.

    £750.00

Total

£0.00

Share this event

bottom of page