top of page

Fri, 27 Sept


The Norfolk Farmhouse

The Retreat

Your personal journey of self-discovery, transformation and change. A Three-Day Residential Retreat.

The Retreat
The Retreat

Time & Location

27 Sept 2024, 10:00 – 29 Sept 2024, 16:30

The Norfolk Farmhouse, Aylsham Road, Felmingham, Norfolk, NR28 0JJ

About the event

We are excited to introduce you to our luxurious residential retreat, held at one of our stunning, carefully chosen Norfolk and Suffolk locations.

The Three-Day Residential Retreat takes place in a beautiful, bespoke residence, where you will embark on a life-changing journey of  self-discovery, empowerment and transformation on the Three-Day Workshop 'Uncover, Recover, Discover'. You will stay and experience the finest cuisine served by our In-house chefs, David Little and  Kevin Wainwright of Gnosh Catering and Easy Tiger. In addition, you will also enjoy our relaxing evening therapies, sauna and jacuzzi to unwind at the end of the day.

There are residential and non-residential options available. 

The Non-Residentional All-Inclusive option includes the following: Breakfast (optional), lunch and dinner, refreshments, complimentary Holistic Treatment and use of the sauna and jacuzzi. The second option is the Non-Residential which includes lunch and refreshments. Payment plans are available, please contact us directly for further information. 


  • The Retreat

    Payment Options: You can pay the full amount at time of booking or A 30% deposit will reserve your place on the Workshop. The remaining 70% needs to be paid 60 days prior to the start date of the Workshop. Your place on the Workshop is only confirmed once you have paid the full amount.

    From £755.00 to £2,555.00
    • £2,555.00
    • £755.00
    • £1,800.00



Share this event

bottom of page